- Music, Text, Orchestration by: Audrey Harrer
- Produced, Engineered, Mixed by: Chris Mclaughlin at 1867 Recording Studio (Chelsea, MA) & Doom (Brooklyn, NY)
- Additional Production by: Audrey Harrer
- Mastered by: Joe Laporta
- Audrey Harrer: Voice, Harps, Piano, Rhodes
- Catherine Bent: Cello
- Jessica Gillespie: Bassoon
- Will Ponturo: Drum kit
- Chad Gray: Acoustic Bass
- James Staub: Electric Bass
- Chris Mclaughlin: Electric Guitar, Electric Bass
- Jessica DeSilva Garrett: Spoons, Washboard
- Brian O’Neill: Timpani, Small Percussion
The artwork featured is from an installation piece called "Changing Waters" by fine artist Nathalie Miebach, based on scientific weather data from the coast of Maine. This work was selected for its playful, organic, and detailed qualities. It was photographed by Angela Harrer during its recent exhibit at the Fitchburg Art Museum. Many thanks to the museum for accommodating our photo session, and to Nathalie for use of her imagery.
Wendy Rapoza, Peter M. Susser, John Bavicchi, Felice Pomeranz, Jessica Schaefer, Jeannie Greeley, Nazli Rex, Erin Genett, Sharon Lynch, Aaron Wacks, Angela Harrer, Ken Michaels, Stompbox Sonic, Jacob Rosati, Simon Remiszewski, Richard Drechsler, Will Jordan, Chris Barnes, Jared Graves, Prudence & Endora.